Homemade Apple Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough*
- *For GF version, use Gluten Free pizza dough
- Cut the Fowler Farms Empire Apple into small bite size pieces.
- Cover your work space with flour and roll out the pizza dough.
- Pour melted butter over the dough and spread with a spatula.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over the dough.
- Add the chopped apples and pecans, then drizzle with half of the caramel sauce.
- Roll the dough tightly and cut into 9-12 pieces, depending on how large you like your cinnamon rolls.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and add your cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with remaining caramel sauce. VOILA!