Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit with Chicken & Rice Recipe
- 1 lb Chicken Tenderloins - cut into cubes (you will have leftovers for another stir fry kit!)
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Cooked Rice (for a little extra flavor, add some rice wine vinegar to your rice!)
- 1 Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kits
- Cook the rice according the the directions on the bag.
- Heat 1 tbsp of canola oil in a pan. Add the chicken, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Cook for about 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add the soy sauce and toss to coat.
- Wipe out your pan and heat up the 2nd tbsp of canola oil. Add the veggies from the stir fry kit and cook about 5 minutes stirring frequently. Add the teriyaki sauce from the stir fry kit and toss to coat.
- Divide rice between 2 plates and top with your teriyaki veggies and ginger soy chicken.