Ruby Frost Apple & Chicken Salad - to go! Recipe
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 Fowler Farms Ruby Frost Apples
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bitesized pieces
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup of red grapes, halved
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup gorgonzola cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, gorgonzola, salt and pepper to create the dressing.
- Chop Ruby Frost apples int0 bitesize pieces, toss with juice of 1 lemon to prevent browning
- In the glass jars, layer your salad as follows:
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, shake the jar before enjoying.