BIG GAME Burger Nachos with NatureSweet® & Mission Produce Recipe
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup NatureSweet® SunBursts® tomatoes, halved
- 3 Mission avocados
- 1 jalapeсo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and form into mini meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in a pan with oil to desired temperature.
- While meat is cooking, combine avocado, jalapeno, sour cream, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- When meat is done cooking, place meatballs on a paper towel to drain.
- Spread tortilla chips on a baking sheet, top each chip with a pinch of cheese and a meatball.
- Bake at 400 degrees until cheese melts.
- Top each meatball with a dollop of avocado cream and 1/2 of a NatureSweet® SunBursts® tomato.