Peanut Butter Monkey Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 16oz cans of refrigerated Biscuits
- 1/2 cup PBCrave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- strawberries for topping
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large plastic bag, combine the sugar and the cinnamon and shake until well combined. Cut the biscuits into quarters and add to the cinnamon sugar mix in the bag. Shake until all of the biscuits are coated.
- Place half of the biscuits into your bundt pan.
- Drizzle with half of the melted peanut butter and half of the melted chocolate. Add all of the melted butter.
- Add the rest of the biscuits to the bundt pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before inverting onto a plate. Serve warm!