Avocado Cup Cobb Salad Recipe
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- romaine lettuce leaves, washed
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs cut into wedges
- cocktail-sized tomatoes cut into wedges
- 3 slices of crispy bacon
- fresh corn kernels
- blue cheese crumbles
- enough blue cheese dressing to fill the avocado
- MissionPeruvian Avocados , halved, seeded and shell removed
- Loosely arrange whole or torn romaine leaves, grilled chicken breasts, hard boiled egg wedges, tomatoes, bacon, corn, and sprinkle half the blue cheese crumbles.
- Place half of the avocado on the plate an fill the cavity with dressing. Sprinkle the rest of the blue cheese crumbles and sprinkle with salt & pepper, if desired. Enjoy!