Aids in weight loss
Lowers blood pressure
May reduce risk of diabetes
Serving size: 1 cup; Calories: 2; Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 5mg; Carbs: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 0g; Potassium: 0%DV; Vitamin A: 0%DV; Vitamin C: 0%DV; Calcium: 0%DV; Iron: 0%
Did You Know?
- Coffee beans are naturally dense in antioxidants including chlorogenic acid
- Chlorogenic acids from green coffee bean extract can help lower high blood pressure and may also aid weight loss
- Individuals who drink coffee regularly showed a lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes
- Brazil is the world's biggest producer of coffee by a wide margin, followed by Vietnam and Colombia
Ways to Eat:
- As a drink
- In/on baked goods
- Coffee beans are actually the pits of berries
- Hawaii is known for their Kona coffee which is widely exported and popular around the world
- There are two kinds of beans; Arabica and Robusta
Note: Always consult a physician for any specific health questions and concerns. Some of this information may be subject to change should there be any new findings from Federal Health Administration (FHA), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), American Medical Association (AMA), American Cancer Society (ACS), and / or other leading food, nutrition and medical advisors.