Improves hair skin and nails
May reduce stress
Serving size: 5 sprigs; Calories: 0; Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 0mg; Carbs: 0g; Fiber:0g Sugars: 0g; Protein: .1g; Potassium: 0%DV; Vitamin A: 2%DV; Vitamin C: 0%DV; Calcium: 1%DV; Iron: 1%DV
Did You Know?
- Dill relieves heartburn! It stimulates the lining of the esophagus to help remove acid which can cause the pain and burning associated with heartburn.
- Contains healing components: monoterpenes and flavonoids.
- This herb can be used as a supplement to cold remedies to reduce the amount of time a cold lingers within the body.
Ways to Eat:
- Essential oils
- Chopped as seasoning
- Dill has been found in history as far back as ancient Egypt.
- Dill can grow to be 4 feet high!
- This herb is cultivated best in hot summers.
Note: Always consult a physician for any specific health questions and concerns. Some of this information may be subject to change should there be any new findings from Federal Health Administration (FHA), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), American Medical Association (AMA), American Cancer Society (ACS), and / or other leading food, nutrition and medical advisors.