Aids in weight loss
Anti viral qualities
Relieves chest infections
There is no specified nutrition.
Did You Know?
- Kola Nuts are grown from the Evergreen tree.
- The Kola Nut is 5cm (2 inches) long.
- The kola nut, also know as cola acuminate, is a caffeine-rich nut
- Most populary used as an ingredient in soft drinks and medicine.
Ways to Eat:
- Drink as tea
- Process as powder
- Kola Nuts are combined in many cultural rituals and spiritual rituals in West African communities.
- Kola Nuts are considered flavorless but the caffine-richness of the nut has a bitter after taste that leaves the mouth feeling refreshed and cleaned.
Note: Always consult a physician for any specific health questions and concerns. Some of this information may be subject to change should there be any new findings from Federal Health Administration (FHA), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), American Medical Association (AMA), American Cancer Society (ACS), and / or other leading food, nutrition and medical advisors.