Improves bone and muscle health
Inhibits cancer cell growth
Lowers blood pressure
May regulate heart rate
Reduces risk of lung cancer
Serving size: 1/2 cup fruit; Calories: 107; Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 3g; Carbs: 28g; Fiber: 3g; Sugars: 24g; Protein: 1g; Potassium: 7%DV; Vitamin A: 725%DV; Vitamin C: 76%DV; Calcium: 2%DV; Iron: 1%DV
Did You Know?
- Mangos help clear clogged pores that cause acne. Just slice a mango into thin pieces and keep them on your face for 10 to 15 minutes then wash your face.
- Mangos are known around the world as the "King of Fruits".
Ways to Eat:
- Blended in a smoothie of cold soup
- In a salad
- Mangos were first grown in India over 5,000 years ago
- Mangos are related to cashews and pistachios
- Mangos can be planted grow best during the spring/summer seasons