Aids in weight loss
Helps cure dysentary
Increases Sex Hormones & Orgasm
May reduce risk of cancer
May reduce risk of diabetes
May reduce risk of osteoarthistis
Promotes heart health
Protects skin from UV rays
Serving size: 1 cup (halves); Calories: 49; Fat: .5g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 2mg; Carbs: 12g; Fiber:3g; Sugars: 7g; Protein: 1g; Potassium: 6%DV; Vitamin A: 0%DV; Vitamin C: 149%DV; Calcium: 2%DV; Iron: 3%DV
Did You Know?
- Strawberries are a member of the rose family.
- Strawberries are the only fruit that have seeds on the outside.
- Strawberries can also be pickled. Especially when picked green or unripe. If your berries are overripe, make jam!
Ways to Eat:
- In pies or tarts
- Blended in a smoothie
- Jellied or pickled
- Did you know that on average there are 200 seeds on each strawberry
- While we’re not sold at retail by variety, they do come in several different types. The most popular being Selva, Pojaro and Parkers