Ok, so who likes fantastic, gourmet Southern cuisine? Raise your hands! If you could see me, I'd be raising both of them! Good news is that since I live in Atlanta, I'm able to go to the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival where the best chefs from the Southeast gather to delight us in their favorite dishes. The better news??! You can go, too!
I went last year for my first time and was blown away by the talented chefs who were there, offering their special dishes, even teaching classes or providing demonstrations on some of their most signature dishes. Cocktails and wine, of course, too! Was to die for!
Here are the details:
On May 28 – 31, in Midtown, Atlanta, the fifth annual Atlanta Food & Wine Festival will be taking place! Whether you want to join for a few hours at one of our great dinners or events, including their new Sunday Brunch, or spend the weekend eating, drinking and indulging in the South, the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival has a ticket option for you!
Festival weekend will offer guests close to 100 carefully-crafted Learning Experiences that include smart and entertaining cooking and cocktail demonstrations, wine and food tasting seminars and panel discussions all designed by the Festival’s esteemed Advisory Council.
The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival Tasting Tents are designed to take guests on an epicurean journey through the South with curated “tasting trails” showcasing great food and drink items from across the region and from other Southern regions around the globe like Southern Europe, South Africa, South America, Southern Hemisphere and South-of-the-Border.
The Festival experience continues into the evening with special chef dinners and signature parties at private homes, restaurants and special unique venues around the city.
The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival Connoisseur Experience is for the serious food and beverage lover who wants the very best the Festival can offer, including:
- access to an exclusive Connoisseur Lounge, created by award-winning Atlanta designer, William Peace, for socializing, eating, drinking and participating in private food and beverage classes
- a beverage program featuring unique products, including wines from Broadbent Selections
- a full kitchen for up-close demonstrations with nationally-recognized chefs
- breakfast served daily by award-winning chefs
- reserve seating for general Festival classes and VIP access to the Tasting Tents
- a dedicated Concierge to help with all Festival needs
- Connoisseur passes also include evening dinners and events based on the pass level.
What are you waiting for? See you there!! And Post your pics on our Facebook page or tweet them @farmstarliving!