NatureSweetÂ® SunBurstsâ„˘ Crudites:
Course Type: Snack
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Short Summary: An excellent way to use your favorite tomatoes and salad dressings.
- 6 fresh carrots cut into sticks
- 6 stalks fresh celery cut into sticks
- 1/2 lb. blanched Haricot Vert green beans (or any other string/snap green beans)
- 1 (10.5oz.) container NatureSweetÂ® SunBurstsâ„˘ Tomatoes
- 8 oz. your favorite creamy dressing.
- 12 skewers or toothpicks
- 12 small shot cups
- Prep fresh vegetables into sticks.
- Skewer tomatoes.
- Spoon 2 tbs. creamy dressing into shot cup.
- Fill with fresh vegetables and SunBurstsâ„˘ skewers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NatureSweetÂ® Glorysâ„˘ Breakfast Tacos:Course Type: Breakfast
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Short Summary: A great way to add yummy tomatoes to breakfast
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 package NatureSweetÂ® Glorysâ„˘ Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 green onions, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa to garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in tomatoes.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When butter melts and bubbles, add eggs. Let eggs sit until edges cook, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir constantly.
- When eggs begin to hold together but are still runny, add cheese and onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until eggs set.
- Serve eggs in warm tortillas. Garnish with salsa.