- 1 bunch Organic BroccoLeaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced or sliced fresh garlic
- 1 pinch crushed red chili flakes
- Makes 2 to 4 servings
1. Trim the Organic BroccoLeaf stems where they meet the leaves. Reserve the stems for fresh Organic BroccoLeaf juice. Roll the trimmed leaves lengthwise so they resemble a rolled cigar. Holding the roll with one hand, slice the leaves crosswise into thin 1/2” wide “noodles”.
2. Heat a medium-size non-stick sautй pan or cast iron skillet; 9-1/2 inches in diameter is best. Add the olive oil and heat just until it ripples. Add the garlic, stir and sautй just until it begins to caramelize.
3. Add the Organic BroccoLeaf “noodles” and water, cover and steam for 2 minutes. When the Organic BroccoLeaf is soft and bright green, season to taste with crushed red chili flakes. Enjoy!