- Cajun-style One Step...Done!™ Potatoes
- 1/2 lb. Hickory-smoked bacon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tbsp no-salt Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp (or more as desired) hot sauce
TIP: Soak wooden toothpicks in water for 10 minutes to keep them from burning while in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave One Step...Done!™ potatoes according to package instructions. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Cut each strip of bacon into thirds and wrap around each One Step...Done!™ potato. Secure with a toothpick and set onto the baking sheet.
- Bake bacon-wrapped potatoes for 25-20 minutes, flipping half way through cooking. Bacon should be fully cooked and crispy.
- While the potatoes bake, add Greek yogurt or sour cream, no-salt Cajun seasoning, Liquid Smoke, hot sauce, and lemon juice to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Once potatoes are done baking, remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately with cajun sauce. Enjoy!
Calories 394 | Total Fat 22g | Saturated Fat 8g | Monounsaturated Fat 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat 3g | Cholesterol 59 mg | Sodium 977 mg | Potassium 1566 mg | Total Carbohydrate 22g | Dietary Fiber 2g | Protein 28g | Vitamin A 3% | Vitamin C 32% | Calcium 9% | Iron 8%
Kids will love this recipe
Farm Out and Gravy – Just like in the Navy
Bacon makes everything better tasting.
Yummy! Another easy twist of delicious!
Oh, wow! That looks fabulous!
Wow! This looks great!
Can’t handle super-spicy, but I’m going to try it!!!
Thanks! Going to give it a try.
Love bacon…plan to try this recipe!
Looks good…Plan to try this recipe!
Such great ideas on your site!!!
Such an awesome idea!!!
I like to mix sour cream and cream cheese mmmm now I want taters!
Going to give this a try.
All the recipes (written and videos) are very straightforward. Looking forward to trying some of these recipes at home just as soon as I find these potatoes at my grocery store next time I go grocery shopping b
Can’t wait to try this!
Oh my sounds sooo delicious !!
WOW WHAT A GREAT SNACK
No way this is awesome. We’re doing this tonight
I will make it when I can find these awesome green giant potatoes!!
Great combination! Can’t wait!
Sorry. Don’t like sour cream
Can’t wait to try it!!