- 2 Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ Potatoes
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 8 oz block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2-1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/8 tsp salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Add all ingredients, except for potatoes, to a medium sized bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula to combine all ingredients well. Once ingredients are well combined, add bowl to the refrigerator.
- Microwave each Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ package separately according to package instructions. Add microwaved potatoes to a greased baking sheet.
- While potatoes are still warm, use a potato masher or heavy-bottomed glass or jar to smash each potato until they are approximately 1/4 inch thick. NOTE: Do not smash completely flat or potatoes will become too thin and burn in the oven.
- Lightly spray smashed potatoes with cooking spray or olive oil spray and bake for 25 minutes. Carefully remove from the oven and top each potato with spinach artichoke dip (about 1-2 tablespoons depending on the size of the potato).
- Add topped potatoes back to the oven to cook for 8-10 more minutes. Spinach artichoke dip topping should be warmed through and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
Calories 413 | Total Fat 25g | Saturated Fat 16g | Monounsaturated Fat 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat 0g | Cholesterol 80mg | Sodium 445mg | Potassium 874mg | Total Carbohydrate 33 | Dietary Fiber 4g | Protein 16g | Vitamin A 353 % | Vitamin C 34 % | Calcium 30 % | Iron 16%
Can’t wait to put my 2 favorites together! Yum
THIS NOT ONLY LOOKS GOOD BUT DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY. CAN’T WAIT TILL I HAVE SOMEONE OVER SO WE CAN TRY IT.
I can’t wait to try this!
☆Wow!☆ Seems simple & rather dazzling w/this delicious array of tasty ingredients. Always appreciate new ideas that feature potatoes, spinach, & artichokes. Can’t wait to give this recipe a try!!! Thx♡
This one looks good I will try this one.
Love Spinach….will try the recipe!
This is probably one of my faves!!!
I’d put that in a pinwheel and then brag about it to everyone
Oh yes! I want to make these! They look delicious.
This sounds amazing! Going to try this combo!
Easy! Will try this soon!
Good eating !
They look Perfect To Eat!!
Need to try this looks delicious
I have to try so yummy 😋
Sounds great to me.
Can’t wait to make This Recipe
My father was a chef. He would have loved this!
It was a hit! Thanks for something new to add to the party,
These look awesome
yummy want to make
These will be a big hit at my house!
These are perfect!
I would not prepare this recipe bwcause no one in my family likes artichocks!
Could be a new favorite!
These sound great!