Aids in weight loss
Lowers blood pressure
Promotes eye health
Reduces risk of prostate cancer
Serving size: 1 pepper; Calories: 2; Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 0mg; Carbs: 0g; Fiber:0g; Sugars: .2g; Protein: .1g; Potassium: 0%DV; Vitamin A: 1%DV; Vitamin C: 4%DV; Calcium: 0%DV; Iron: 0%DV
Did You Know?
- Serrano peppers are said to be about 5 times hotter than the Jalapeno.
- They come in red, brown, orange, and yellow depending on how long they are left on the stalk
- Serranos are generally the hottest chile commonly available in the U.S.
Ways to Eat:
- Added to any dish for an extra kick!
- The plants themselves reach about one to one and a half feet tall, and each plant can produce fifty or more pepper pods