Easy, peasy, potato-cheesy! That's how we like to describe this time-saving recipe. You will love and come back for seconds of these Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes from Green Giant™ Fresh. Delicious!
Have you read our Health Benefits article about potatoes? If so, you know just how important it is to be eating potatoes every day. The best part is that you won't get tired of potatoes because potatoes are THE versatile healthy veggie! Enjoy them baked, fried, mashed, steamed, roasted, grilled, microwaved, or boiled – and now Crockpot-ed. (It's not a word, but that's fine...just keep reading on for the recipe).
Why do we love this recipe? Let us count the ways:
- Easy Clean-up: Just one bowl for mixing and one Crockpot for cooking.
- Minimal Ingredients: Four...yes...FOUR ingredients make this scrumptious side.
- Texture & Flavor: Goldust® potatoes bring the maximum texture and flavor to this delish side-dish.
- Leftover Material: If you do end up with any leftovers, they save well in the fridge or can be frozen, too.
- 6-8 Klondike Goldust® potatoes, sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl combined all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spray Crock-Pot with cooking spray and pour in mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.