Salads don't have to be boring! Fresh flavors and vibrant colors come together in this delicious salad recipe featuring a medley of Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!â„˘ potatoes, juicy peaches, and succulent grilled chicken.
We're all about sharing easy, fast, healthy meals and this one checks all of the boxes! This recipe is perfect for a flattop grill but a big cast iron skillet placed in the grill works just fine. What really takes this recipe up a notch are those smoky flavors into that soak into each bite of potatoes, peaches, and chicken.
Our not-so-secret ingredient in this recipe are Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!â„˘ potatoes from Green Giantâ„˘ Fresh. Just place the whole package of One Step...Done!â„˘ potatoes in the microwave for six minutes and that's it â€“ truly. Just open the bag and you have a seasoned side dish that's ready to eat.
A healthy dish was never easier thanks to One Step...Done! potatoes. Let us know if you give this recipe a try and don't forget to tag us @farmstarliving and our friends at Green Giantâ„˘ Fresh Potatoes!
Note: this recipe serve two
- Bibb or butter lettuce
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Juice of one lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!â„˘ potatoes
- 1-2 fresh peaches, sliced
- 2 4oz. balls of Burrata cheese
- balsamic glaze
- Garnish with fresh basil
- Add chicken breasts chunks to a large zip top bag then add balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Zip bag closed and shake to distribute ingredients and coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- While the chicken marinates, microwave One Step...Done!â„˘ potatoes according to package instructions and set aside to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, slice each potato in half so all potatoes are roughly one-inch pieces.
- Heat your griddle to medium-high heat (or heat grill with griddle pan). Add chicken and all of the juice from the bag to the grill. Cook until chicken is fully cooked and then set aside.
- Place sliced peaches and potatoes cut-side down onto the griddle until peaches become slightly soft and potato edges are crispy. Remove from the griddle.
- Layer your salad:
- Bibb lettuce
- Balsamic glaze