- 3 large Organic Sweetie SweetÂ® onions chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 16-oz package Arborio rice
- 8 cups organic chicken broth (warmed)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp organic butter
- 1 tsp salt
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook onions in 2 tbsp oil until caramelized.
Remove onions from pan and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in Dutch oven over high heat; add garlic and sautÐ¹ 2 minutes.
Add rice stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and gently stir in 1/4 cup of broth until absorbed.
Repeat process until all 8 cups of broth are absorbed. Stir in onions.
Add wine and stir gently until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in cheese, butter and salt.