• 10 strawberries
• 8 leaves of fresh North Shore Living Herbs basil or mint
• 3 tablespoons agave
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 1/4 cup white rum
• 1 bottle red wine (light and fruity Pinot Noir recommended)
• Sprite or other citrus flavored soda
• Place strawberries, herbs, and agave nectar in the bottom of small pitcher.
• Muddle lightly (strawberries don’t have to be completely crushed, just mashed enough to make mixture nice and juicy).
• Add rum, orange juice, wine and stir to combine.
• To serve, fill cup with ice. Pour in sangria, leaving about an inch at the top. Add splash of soda & garnish with fresh strawberries, and herbs. Use immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.